Back Door.Generic122.BQZD is a dangerous and precarious Trojan horse that is detected by some popular antivirus applications recently. This Trojan horse frequently lurks in dubious websites and junk email attachments. As soon as you enter these risky domains, your computer gets infected with Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus. Besides, a number of free applications contain this malicious parasite. When you install these unreliable programs, your PC encounters this pest as well. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD malware injects its vicious codes and files to the infected Windows silently and furtively. Each time this unwanted parasite runs together with the OS because it modifies the startup settings of your desktop. In order to create a suitable environment for itself, Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus also makes changes to your antivirus program and firewall. Then it is able to bypass the detection and carry out destructive actions on your operating system without difficulty. Your system loopholes are used by Back Door.Generic122.BQZD Trojan horse to open a backdoor. As a result, a lot of additional computer viruses penetrate into the defenseless Windows through the shortcut. Gradually, the Windows OS is put into an extremely terrific situation. First, your computer performance as well as Internet connection is slowed down. In addition, the wrecked machine gets stuck easily when you work on it. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD parasite not only worsens your Windows but also filters out your crucial information. It enables hackers to take control of your computer remotely and then steal your email password and credit card data. It is highly recommended that you should stop Back Door.Generic122.BQZD from performing evil activities on your machine immediately. Though the pest is not easy to be removed, you can utilize the particular steps below to eliminate it completely.
Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus is a hazardous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus attacks random Windows system stealthily and secretly.
3. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus changes system settings and blocks certain applications.
4. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus opens a backdoor to help criminals steal confidential information.
5. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus causes chaos and degrades the whole PC performance.
How to Remove Back Door.Generic122.BQZD Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Back
Door.Generic122.BQZD process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Back Door.Generic122.BQZD virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.