Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W is known as a malicious Trojan horse that can corrupt many Windows versions like Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7/8. After penetrating into your Windows system, Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W Trojan infection can be detected by your antivirus program. However, a lot of computer users get frustrated in the deletion of the tricky Trojan virus. Because the characteristics and locations of Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus are changeable, some security programs can’t deal with it seccessfully. Once Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus breaks into the operating system, it will reset the registries of your Windows. Thus, it is able to launch terrible activities every time you boot up the affected machine. And Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W malware modifies or removes several important files, which results in many invalid system programs. Sometimes, you encounter logon failure occasionally when you turn on the contaminated Windows OS. Besides, your PC often shuts down and restarts automatically without any warning. If such computer problems can’t be solved immediately, your computer will become worse and worse. There is a possibility that you can’t make use of your desktop any more. As a destructive parasite, Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus is able to redirect your browser homepage and search results to unwanted websites. Generally speaking, these hateful redirections will make chaos in your Internet life. Moreover, parlous Trojan horse Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W drops a bunch of hazardous computer viruses including worms, spyware, rogueware and malware onto your PC probably. Hence, for the sake of the security of your Windows system, we suggest that you remove Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus manually as soon as possible.
Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus is a dangerous Trojan virus which could damage the affected system.
2. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus accesses the target computer through spam emails, porno sites and unverified downloads.
3. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus changes certain system settings and blocks installed security tools and other key applications.
4. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus creates a backdoor in the system to help web criminals steal sensitive data.
5. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus could introduce many other harmful PC viruses like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6. Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus causes lots of chaos to the system and affects the PC performance greatly.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:Win32/Tobfy.W virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.