Win32.ZAccess.ewjg is a Trojan horse that is detected by several famous antivirus programs. Generally speaking, your computer gets infected with this Trojan virus probably when your computer activities involve unreliable freeware, illegal websites and spam email attachments and so on. Once inside, Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus adds many malicious files to Windows and makes modifications to the system configuration. The motivation of Win32.ZAccess.ewjg parasite is to run automatically when you start up the contaminated PC. Besides, this nasty Trojan horse takes possession of a great amount of system resources. As a result, the performance of the affected Windows becomes slower and slower. Typically, a lot of default system files are changed or removed by Win32.ZAccess.ewjg malware without your awareness. That is why error message boxes pop up when you open some system programs. Also, a load of computer viruses will be injected into your Windows operating system, which sounds miserable and horrible. Basically, the usage of Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus is to track your keyboard activities. Once you make a payment on the Internet, this Trojan parasite collects your bank account information possibly. What is more, Win32.ZAccess.ewjg Trojan parasite can assist a great many of hackers with their malicious activities. For example, this pest opens a backdoor to hackers secretly and furtively. All in all, it is pretty unlucky that your PC encounters Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus. We suggest that you should get rid of this hazardous virus without any delay.
Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus is a stealthy and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus changes system settings without any approval.
3. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus disables installed antivirus and Task Manager.
4. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus opens a backdoor to help criminals steal vital data.
5. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus slows down PC performance and causes system crash.
How to Remove Win32.ZAccess.ewjg Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32.ZAccess.ewjg
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Win32.ZAccess.ewjg virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.