As an extremely hazardous Trojan virus, JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus can use system loopholes and vulnerabilities to intrude in your computer. After invading completely, JS:Autolike-E [Trj]Trojan virus replicates itself and injects them into the whole affected system without your awareness. Some malicious files can mask as normal files so that they are capable of bypassing the detection of your antivirus software. Once JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus takes over the infected Windows system, it begins to carry out harmful activities. It alters the names of some files that are listed in the start menu. Besides, your computer programs would perform weirdly when a lot of executable files of your Windows are infected with JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus. You are warned that some important files of these programs are altered or removed. This parasite damages system host files likewise. In consequence, you’ll suffer terrible redirections every time you open your browser. Additionally, JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus disables your firewall and gives some cyber criminals access to your PC. Your email password will be stolen by hackers silently and quietly. Later, the hackers are likely to use your name to send out a great many of fraudulent messages to your friends and colleagues. In order to prevent JS:Autolike-E [Trj] Trojan virus from putting you in great troubles, you have to remove it from your machine without any delay.
JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus attacks random Operating system furtively.
3. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus blocks certain important system applications.
4. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus steals important information for remote servers.
5. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus messes up the system and slows up the Internet connection.
How to Remove JS:Autolike-E [Trj] Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end JS:Autolike-E [Trj] process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: JS:Autolike-E [Trj] virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.