There is a Trojan infection called Win32/rovnix.gen!B that can be distributed via malicious websites and programs. This horrible Trojan infection is able to bypass the detection of several antivirus programs and intrudes in random computer successfully. Once inside, Win32/rovnix.gen!B infection generates a great amount of insecure files that usually pretend to be normal data in your system. The dangerous pest can operate with each Windows start-up. When your Windows system logs on to the Internet, Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus injects a plenty of unreliable applications into your PC. It means that your Windows operating system possibly gets infected with additional computer viruses like ransomware, adware, malware and so on. Sometimes, Win32/rovnix.gen!B parasite disconnects the Internet connection when you are working on the network. No matter how many times you try, you cannot solve the Internet problem at all. Besides, Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus makes your machine run sluggishly through taking over a mass of your PC resources. As time goes by, your system becomes worse and worse gradually. For the sake for your desktop, you should remove Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus at once. However, the Trojan infection is hard to be removed completely. Hence, it is highly recommended that you erase Win32/rovnix.gen!B Trojan from the infected system manually. The post below will do you a favor.
Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus makes changes to some important system settings.
3. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus disables certain system applications like Task Manager.
4. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus messes up the system and slows up the Internet connection.
How to Remove Win32/rovnix.gen!B Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32/rovnix.gen!B
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Win32/rovnix.gen!B virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.