Trojan:JS/Urntone.J is classified as a Trojan virus that can be detected when it seeks to penetrate in to your Windows system. This Trojan horse frequently utilizes some system vulnerabilities to intrude in your workstation. It is very important to fix and optimize your Windows when there are some bugs in the system. Once inside, Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus will add a great many files registry entries in the infected Windows. For this reason, this Trojan virus is able to run with every Windows start-up. For the sake of carrying out malicious activities in the infected PC, Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus constantly changes its locations to bypass the detection of your antivirus program. The appearance of this dangerous infection is likely to disable a number of PC programs. The reason is that several executable files of those applications are altered or removed by Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus. Furthermore, your PC will be destroyed by other parasites which lurk in your machine with the help of Trojan:JS/Urntone.J malware. Meanwhle, you’ll have to suffer from much slow PC performance. Even, this pesky Trojan virus can also provide remote hackers chances to sneak into your Windows and violate private information. All in all, it is urgent and necessary to completely remove Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus once you find it. The following post will do you a favor.
Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus attacks random Operating System stealthily and deceptively.
3. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus disables certain system applications like antivirus and Task Manager.
4. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus creates a backdoor for the remote hackers to steal important information.
5. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus could connect to the Internet and download many other risky viruses.
6. Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus messes up the system and slows up the Internet connection.
How to Remove Trojan:JS/Urntone.J Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:JS/Urntone.J process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows NTCurrentVersionWinlogon "Shell" = "[random].exe
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:JS/Urntone.J virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.