There is a new-found Trojan horse named PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP that is able to utilize computer flaws to break into your Windows operating system. This Trojan horse comes from malicious websites, shared programs and useless email attachments. When your computer encounters PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus, the performance of your PC is made weird. You have to wait for a long time to log onto the desktop. It is evident that PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP Trojan horse occupies a great amount of Windows space. Besides, some desktop icons and system files are altered by this parlous invader. In consequence, a lot of related system programs are running out of order. Sometimes certain programs stop running suddenly. Sadly, blue screen and computer crash happen frequently and incessantly. Additionally, it is known that PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus is created by cyber hackers for stealing computer users privacy. This Trojan horse enables cyber hackers to keep track of your computer activities in secret. When you transfer money online, they will record your bank account information. It is unfortunate that your money is stolen without your awareness. Thus, we suggest that PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus should be cleaned up from your computer as fast as possible. And you can utilize the professional methods below to erase it completely.
PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus invades the target computer without any notification.
3. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus disables applications like installed antivirus and Task Manager.
4. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus helps criminals steal confidential information for illegal purposes.
5. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus could introduce many other PC parasites to cause further damage.
6. PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus messes up the system and slows up the computer performance.
How to Remove PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PWS:Win32/Zbot.gen!AP virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.