Win32/ExFriendAlert.B is defined as a hazardous Trojan virus that is widely spread by remote hackers on the Internet. Constantly, your machine gets infected with this virus when you visit some hacked websites. Besides, various free applications and spam email attachments probably include this Trojan infection. As a typical Trojan virus, Win32/ExFriendAlert.B intrudes in your computer and performs a series of risky activities. This spiteful virus is able to make some changes to your system settings so that it can automatically run with every Windows boot-up. Later Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus embeds its malicious files into your system and infects your system files. That is why some programs of your computer become inactive. Besides, your PC must become chaotic once this infection installs other dangerous viruses onto your Windows. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus together with other parasites will take up a lot of your computer resources to affect your computer operation. For instance, your computer occasionally shows a blue screen or turns off without any warning. At last, you have to press F8 key to enter the safe mode. However, similar situations still occur for Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus can activate itself though one of its small files exits in the system. How terrible this Trojan infection is! It is reported that such virus is capable of escaping from the removal of various antivirus applications because Win32/ExFriendAlert.B malware can alter its characteristics. For your computer security, you can follow the detailed guide below to eliminate Win32/bitcoinminer.AF completely.
Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus is a dangerous and foxy Trojan virus.
2. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus could drop many malicious files, programs and codes.
3. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus would disable the installed antivirus programs.
4. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus can download harmful spyware, adware, and browser hijackers.
6. Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Win32/ExFriendAlert.B Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32/ExFriendAlert.B
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Win32/ExFriendAlert.B virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.