Trojan Agent Gen-Banker is classified as a risky computer virus since it provides a doorway for cyber criminals to gain control of the target computer without permission. By altering system entries and files, this Trojan can launch alongside with operating system. Trickily, Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus loads its files in system and Windows folder to conceal itself inside the computer and thus escapes from inspection of security tools. Furthermore, Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus downloads and implants harmful malware, such as other Trojans, worms and spyware, onto the infected computer from a remote server. Normally, this pesky Trojan virus is dropped by other malware. It may also sneaks into an OS if the owner clicks on malicious websites. Opening any given links included in the group emails may be another source of infection since these addresses can point you to downloadable websites that host Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus. Considering that this virus has packed its files into the system folder, it is risky to delete all the contaminated files manually. Elimination of any system file may result in instability of Windows and existed applications. Therefore, we provide professional and safe guide below to help you completely get rid of Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus.
Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus is a dangerous Trojan virus which could damage the affected system.
2. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus could changes many system settings to disable related important programs.
3. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus opens a backdoor to the remote servers for entering the infected system and stealing personal data.
4. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus could download scripts to do instant update and prove difficult to delete.
5. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus introduces many other harmful PC viruses like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6. Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus messes up the whole system and degrades the PC performance seriously.
How to Remove Trojan Agent Gen-Banker Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Agent
Gen-Banker process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan Agent Gen-Banker virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.