Smart Guard Protection is a rogue antivirus program that is distributed by Trojan viruses. This malicious roguware penetrates into your Windows secretly and changes your default protection application without your consent. Each time you open your computer, Smart Guard Protection rogueware is able to boot up itself automatically. Generally, this kind of fake program has no ability to detect the whole affected system. However, Smart Guard Protection parasite can pretend to scan your Windows operating system and show up many unreliable security notifications once it is put in your workstation. Then Smart Guard Protection makes a false report that your computer is in danger because of the infiltrations of different viruses. You can clean up these infections from your PC on condition that you purchase the activation code of Smart Guard Protection. You are told that you can utilize the activation code to update the rogue software to the latest version. Actually, the statement of this program is not real. The only purpose of Smart Guard Protection pest is to get money from you. Though you transfer money to buy the codes, this program will not help you eliminate these computer infections. We suggest that you should ignore these false notifications and get rid of Smart Guard Protection rogue antivirus program immediately.
Smart Guard Protection Virus Screenshot:
Smart Guard Protection virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Smart Guard Protection virus is a dangerous and foxy rogue program virus.
2. Smart Guard Protection virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Smart Guard Protection virus could block the installed security software.
4. Smart Guard Protection virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Smart Guard Protection virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Smart Guard Protection virus could steal personal information for illegal purposes.
How to Remove Smart Guard Protection Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Smart Guard Protection virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Smart Guard
Protection process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Smart Guard Protection\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Smart Guard Protection virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.