win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC is a precarious Trojan virus to damage different Windows operating systems like Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and so on. It is reported that the propagation methods of win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus are diverse. One of the ways is that this Trojan virus is distributed via some free applications. In another way, win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus utilizes spam email attachments and dubious websites to penetrate into your desktop secretly. Generally speaking, this terrific Trojan virus makes modifications to the settings of startup items once it sneaks into your Windows system. The motivation of win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC parasite is to run automatically every time you turn on the affected machine. Meantime, there are something wrong with the majority of default Windows programs like protection program and antivirus tool. dangerous Trojan virus win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC can perform vicious activities on your computer wantonly. On the one hand, win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus opens a backdoor to remote hackers. As long as remote hackers control your machine fully, they will track your Internet activities and gather your important information. On the other hand, a variety of parasites such as adware, rougeware and ransomware can intrude in the unprotected and defenseless PC with the help of win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus. This trickish and crafty Trojan virus can’t be controlled up to now. It is capable of changing the names of its files and its positions in the contaminated system all the time so as to escape from the detection and removal of many antivirus programs. In order to remove win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus completely, you have to clean it up manually. Hence, we provide you with some methods below to help eliminate win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus entirely and safely.
Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus attacks the target computer with the usage of system loopholes.
3. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus disables applications like installed antivirus and Task Manager.
4. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus spies on keystrokes and collects sensitive information.
5. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus causes great chaos and degrades the whole PC performance.
How to Remove Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: win32/Spy.Zbot.ABC virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.