Windows Premium Shield is a newly-released rogue antivirus program that will cause lots of chaos and inconveniences to the compromised computer. Once your computer is infected with Trojan horse, fake antivirus program Windows Premium Shield will be installed onto your machine. Once inside, this rogue program is able to scan your PC automatically each time you log onto Windows operating system. However, this rogue antivirus application will not show any real scan results to you. On the contrary, Windows Premium Shield rogueware usually displays tons of fake security warnings to plays tricks on you. It says that your workstation has been infected numerous viruses like Trojan horses, browser malware and worms. In fact, Windows Premium Shield malware seeks to scare you and mislead you into buying its license. Though you buy its license, fake warnings will still be displayed on your PC. Actually, Windows Premium Shield fake antivirus is created by cyber criminals to swindle money out of you. What is more, this fraudulent antivirus program is capable of keeping track of your activities on Windows. It means that hackers utilize Windows Premium Shield to steal your personal photos, crucial files and bank account information silently and stealthily. In short, you need to uninstall it immediately when you inject Windows Premium Shield rogueware accidentally.
Windows Premium Shield Virus Screenshot:
Windows Premium Shield virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Premium Shield virus is a dangerous and foxy rogue program virus.
2. Windows Premium Shield virus infiltrates into the target computer stealthily.
3. Windows Premium Shield virus changes certain settings and blocks some applications.
4. Windows Premium Shield virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Premium Shield virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Windows Premium Shield virus monitors your keystrokes and gathers important data.
How to Remove Windows Premium Shield Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Windows Premium Shield virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Premium
Shield process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ Windows Premium Shield
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Premium Shield\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Windows Premium Shield virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.