Windows Warding Module is a rogue antivirus program that is often distributed by Trojan infections, spam e-mail attachments, suspicious websites and peer-to-peer networks. This malicious program infiltrates into your system secretly, and then automatically scans the whole Windows operating system. In fact, Windows Warding Module malware can’t pick up any parasites for you. But in order to scare you, this rogue program shows up many false security warnings. These warnings claim that your PC gets infected with a bunch of infections. And you are warned that potential attackers will make use of these viruses to damage your machine and steal your crucial information. You urgently want to use Windows Warding Module rogueware to clean up these hazardous viruses. However, this bogus program continues to display a message which says that you need to pay for its license. Beware of this message that is a scam. Actually, the biggest threat is Windows Warding Module rogue antivirus itself. The bogus antivirus program pretends to be legit antivirus software for getting money illegally. If you fall for this scam, you will have lots of troubles. When you transfer money by your credit card, Windows Warding Module fake antivirus is able to record your number and password. Besides, this program also drops unwanted viruses onto your system. To prevent this foxy virus from tricking you and destroying your PC, you should update the virus database of your anti-spyware timely. If you would like to remove Windows Warding Module rogueware entirely, you can follow particular steps below.
Windows Warding Module Virus Screenshot:
Windows Warding Module virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Warding Module virus is a dangerous and tricky rogue program virus.
2. Windows Warding Module virus infiltrates in your workstation in some deceptive ways.
3. Windows Warding Module virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Warding Module virus pretends to run a scan to the system and displays fake warnings.
5. Windows Warding Module virus may introduce other computer viruses like spyware and Trojans.
6. Windows Warding Module virus persuades you into paying for its license and collects your private data.
How to Remove Windows Warding Module Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Windows Warding Module virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Warding
Module process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Warding Module\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Windows Warding Module virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.