Trojan.agent/gen-downloader is a risky and horrible Trojan horse that utilizes system vulnerabilities and loopholes to intrude in your desktop without your awareness. Once it finishes its infiltration into your workstation, Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus adds its codes to your system. Then this parasite runs together with your Windows operating system. This terrific Trojan virus cannot be deleted thoroughly with advanced technique. Meanwhile, Trojan.agent/gen-downloader malware is able to make changes to the settings of your antivirus software. Then this vicious pest will start to carry out parlous activities on the infected Windows. First, a plenty of harmful programs and insecure files will be dropped onto your machine. Usually, Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus makes use of these additional programs and files to take up a great many of computer resources. In consequence, the capacity of your Windows system becomes inadequate, which leads to sluggish computer performance directly. Besides, Trojan.agent/gen-downloader Trojan horse is capable of disconnecting the Internet connection suddenly when you are surfing on the Internet. Even, it prevents you from logging onto the Internet sometimes. Moreover, in order to open a backdoor for remote hackers, Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus damages the installed protection software on your Windows. Once the hackers get into your workstation, they steal your personal information illicitly. If you want to stop hackers from violating your privacy, you should erase Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus right away.
Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus causes lots of troubles to the affected Operating System.
3. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus blocks certain important system applications.
4. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus creates a backdoor to help hackers steal important data.
5. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus could introduce additional spyware, adware and rogueware.
6. Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus messes up the system and slows up the Internet connection.
How to Remove Trojan.agent/gen-downloader Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.agent/gen-downloader process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.agent/gen-downloader virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.