Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 is a kind of Trojan horse which can be spread through various channels. It is probable that a lot of insecure attachments shared on the Internet contain this vicious Trojan virus. Besides, Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus penetrates into your system silently and secretly when you download some free programs from unknown and unreliable sources. If your computer accidentally gets infected with Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus, your Windows system will perform weirdly and sluggishly. One of the reasons is that this tricky pest automatically installs many additional and unwanted programs onto your PC to take up lots of space of system disks. Also, some modifications are made by Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus on your PC. This terrible intruder alters or deletes a number of registry files and desktop icons. Hence, your desktop seems to be cluttered. Some computer programs do not work normally. It is bad and unsafe that the settings of your firewall are changed as well. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus seeks to drop additional hazardous parasites onto your machine for the purpose of further destroying your Windows. Additionally, remote hackers can make use of the system loopholes and vulnerabilities to enter your machine and carry out malicious and unfair activities. They track your computer activities and gather your private information. It is urgent to clean up Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus from your workstation. However, this Trojan is very foxy and stubborn. Your antivirus program may have difficulty removing it completely. It is recommended that you follow the particular methods below to eliminate Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus.
Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus attacks random Operating System stealthily.
3. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus could disable the installed real security tools.
4. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus steals sensitive information for illegal purposes.
5. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus downloads many other harmful PC parasites.
6. Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus affects the system performance and causes chaos.
How to Remove Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Win32.Mal.gen!b3 virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.