Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 is a harmful PC infection that can carry out various evil campaigns once running on the target computer. Commonly, a computer will be vulnerable to the threat if its owner prefers to obtain files from online free resources without carefulness. PC users may also end up with Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 infection if they recklessly open links included in instant messaging clients and group emails. Paying a visit to hacked websites may also provide Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 with a chance to enter the computer. Once this Trojan is executed, it will drop harmful files essential to its functions instantly. There will be some entries, which activate Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 on each Windows start-up, being dropped in Windows registry. Related codes will also be injected to various folders of several legitimate applications. By doing all these modifications, Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus takes over the compromised machine entirely. Once everything is in place, this nasty Trojan malware writes malicious codes to the boot sector and attempts to execute other malware on the compromised Windows, including rogueware, ransomware and adware. By that time, the infected machine can be said to be under the command of cyber criminals instead of the computer owner. Hence, you are highly suggested to remove Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus once you see any sign of its presence.
Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus is a dangerous Trojan virus which could damage the affected system.
2. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus inserts codes to the system registry and executes itself on system boot-up.
3. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus modifies system settings and disables installed security software, Task Manager, etc.
4. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus creates a backdoor in the system to help web criminals steal sensitive data.
5. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus downloads harmful PC viruses like spyware, rogueware and adware.
6. Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus takes up high system resources and slows down the PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Agent
Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan Agent Gen/TR/Crypt.ZPACK.18146 Trojan virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.