PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A is a Trojan virus that can do great harm to the infected Windows. This hazardous and horrible Trojan virus constantly utilizes some freeware and shareware to intrude in your PC. In order to escape from the detection of your antivirus program, PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A pest makes changes to its characteristics or directly destroys your firewall and antivirus tool. Once this virus sneaks into your Windows operating system deeply, it injects its malicious files into the C drive so as to operate with every Windows boot-up. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus alters several desktop icons without your agreement. Even, it makes modifications to the registry entries of your Windows, which results in some disabled executable files in the affected system. You sometimes can’t run some computer programs because they are affected by PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus likewise. In short, your computer becomes chaotic as soon as it is infected with this virus. Furthermore, this Trojan virus will make your PC get infected with adware, ransomware and other infections. The worst situation is that a great amount of cyber criminals enter your workstation with the help of PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A malware. It is important to clean up this Trojan virus from your Windows system. However, removing it completely is very difficult. Hence, we provide professional and effective removal guide below to help you completely get rid of PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus.
PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus changes system settings and even browser settings.
3. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus disables certain system applications like Task Manager.
4. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus traces online activities and violates the victim’s privacy.
5. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus generates redirects and popups and affects the PC performance.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.Aartemis.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.