Thursday, December 19, 2013

Get Rid of/ Delete TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I Virus Thoroughly


What is TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I Virus?

TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I is a kind of terrible Trojan virus that can be distributed via a variety ways. Some files shared on spam emails or social networks will enable this parasite to enter your Windows operating system. This Trojan virus also hides in unknown and dangerous websites. When you visit these websites carelessly, your PC will be caught by TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus as well. Besides, if your Windows is infected with other viruses, this Trojan virus will be dropped onto the infected system as well. It is reported that this trickish Trojan virus can bypass the detection of antivirus applications to invade random computer. Once TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus gets into your machine, it can start working automatically. In order to stop your security program from picking it up, some risky files of this pest pretend to be regular system files. Then TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus begins to take up a great amount of Windows resources without any difficulty. In consequence, your machine performs sluggishly and slowly. Besides, TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I Trojan infection alters the settings of your protection program so as to utilize system vulnerabilities to open a backdoor. Remote hackers use this backdoor to invade the infected machine and carry out unfairly and horrible activities. Without hesitation, you should remove TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus from your Windows instantly.


TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus will do much harm to the infected computer:

1. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus affects random Operating System stealthily.
3. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus changes some important system settings.
4. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus degrades the whole PC performance greatly.


How to Remove TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I Virus from your PC?

 

Option two- you can finish the removal job of TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus manually.

1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.




2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I process.




3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.




4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run “Inspector”
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “EnableLUA” = 0

5. Delete the following and related system files.

%Desktop%\random.lnk
%StartMenu%\Programs\random.lnk
%CommonPrograms%\Startup\Launch\[random].lnk
6. Restart your machine

Note: TrojanDropper:Win64/Rotbrow.I virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment