PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A is categorized as a potentially unwanted program or Trojan virus that is able to be propagated via free programs, shady websites and useless email attachments. Different versions of Windows operating system such as XP, Vista and Windows7/8 will be attacked by PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus. The infiltration of this Trojan virus can be detected by some popular antivirus software. However, this precarious parasite can protect itself from being removed and eliminated. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus usually intrudes in your Windows operating system quietly and puts your machine in dangerous situation. In general, this vicious pest makes changes to some crucial settings of the infected Windows, which will cause interference to your computer life. The desktop icons and background will be modified without your permission. Besides, PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus blocks your Windows programs from working normally through altering or deleting many executable system files. In addition, your legit antivirus program may be turned off without your caution. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus seeks to make a mass of viruses invade your Windows operating system. Moreover, evil cyber hackers are able to sneak into your PC and carry out robberies with ease. Furthermore, PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus can attack your web browser and generate lots of pop-up ads or windows. As a trickish Trojan virus, it can mutate itself at any time to escape from being cleaned up. When you would like to erase PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus from your PC, you can deal with it step by step following the methods below.
PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus is a stubborn and malicious Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus makes changes to some important system settings.
3. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus disables certain system applications like Task Manager.
4. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus displays numerous ads and slows up the Internet connection.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan PUP.Optional.SkyTech.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.