PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A is a vicious and hazardous Trojan virus that is capable of making use of your system vulnerabilities to attack your PC stealthily and secretly. Provided that your computer gets infected with this Trojan infection, your machine will encounter a lot of problems. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A Trojan infection injects many malicious codes into your system so as to take over the whole affected Operating System. Besides, this unwanted program makes changes to your system settings. For instance, some desktop icons and system Hosts files will be altered or removed, which directly results in misleading program execution and browser hijacking. In addition, PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus automatically downloads the majority of malicious programs or other horrible infections from the Internet. Gradually, the infected computer runs sluggishly. Even, you are not able to connect to the Internet as normal. It is possible that PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus could cause computer collapse at any time. When you are confronted with this parlous Trojan virus, you may attempt to eliminate it. However, it is difficult to delete this virus. You have to detect all infected files in your computer. If you are not confident to delete PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus and its components completely, you can follow the particular methods below.
PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus is a risky and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus steals personal data for illegal purposes.
5. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus could download many other harmful PC viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus slows down your PC performance and messes up the system.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.SurfCanyon.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.