Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK is a headache to a great many of computer users. Computer hackers are used to hiding this virus in shady websites, annoying pop-up messages and free programs on the Internet. In some cases, because a lot of computer users are not willing to spend time detecting these resources, Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus can enter their Windows and interferes with users’ computer life. In order to run with the infected Windows, Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK malwrae puts its malicious codes in registry entries. Every time the infected computer connects to the Internet, this Trojan virus automatically downloads a great amount of unwanted programs and browser add-ons from risky websites. Later, lots of system space will be occupied, which leads to slow computer performance. Besides, Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus turns off computer protection programs without users’ permission. Then this nasty and dirty Trojan virus uses some system loopholes to inject many unexpected computer viruses. The affected computers possibly encounter browser hijacker, ransomware and rogueware. At present, some reliable and famous security programs cannot delete Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus entirely. If your installed security tool cannot deal with this foxy and risky Trojan virus, you can take the following professional and detailed guide.
Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus is a harmful and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus infiltrates the target computer stealthily.
3. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus changes system settings and disables antivirus.
4. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus steals sensitive information for the remote servers.
5. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus could bring additional risky PC viruses.
6. Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Horse
Cryptic.EK process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan Horse Cryptic.EK virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.