Windows Efficiency Console is a newly-released rogue antivirus program that could mess up your whole system. Once your computer is infected with Trojan horse, this fake antivirus program will be installed onto your machine. Once inside, Windows Efficiency Console rogue program is able to scan your PC automatically each time you log onto Windows operating system. However, this rogue antivirus application will not show any real scan results to you. On the contrary, it usually displays tons of fake security warnings to plays tricks on you. Windows Efficiency Console malware says that your computer has been infected by numerous viruses like Trojan horses, browser malware and worms. In fact, Windows Efficiency Console rogue antivirus software seeks to scare you and mislead you into buying its license. However, though you buy the registered license of Windows Efficiency Console, the fake warnings will still be displayed on your desktop. Actually, this false antivirus program is created by cyber criminals to swindle money out of you. What is more, Windows Efficiency Console fake antivirus program is capable of keeping record of your activities on Windows. It means that hackers utilize this program to steal your personal photos, crucial files and bank account information silently and stealthily. In short, you need to uninstall Windows Efficiency Console rogueware immediately when you download this deceptious antivirus software accidentally.
Windows Efficiency Console Virus Screenshot:
Windows Efficiency Console virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Efficiency Console virus is a dangerous and foxy rogue program virus.
2. Windows Efficiency Console virus makes use of system loopholes to attack the target computer.
3. Windows Efficiency Console virus changes some system settings and blocks certain applications.
4. Windows Efficiency Console virus scans the affected system and displays fake security warnings.
5. Windows Efficiency Console virus may cause web redirects to risky sites and download harmful viruses.
6. Windows Efficiency Console virus introduces fraudulent registered antivirus and steals sensitive information.
How to Remove Windows Efficiency Console Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Windows Efficiency Console virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Efficiency
Console process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ Windows Efficiency Console
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Efficiency Console\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine
Note: Windows Efficiency Console virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.