Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E is a precarious Trojan horse that can infiltrate into your Windows operating system secretly when you carry out some activities on the network. As long as you utilize a number of unreliable freeware, insecure shareware and shady webpages accidentally, your PC will be invaded by odious Trojan virus Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E. After the invasion, this unwanted Trojan parasite makes modifications to your system configuration without your agreement. So it enables itself to run automatically every time you start up the affected desktop. Besides, Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus generates a bunch of malicious files to take up a great amount of system resources. Consequently, there is a little memory-space to support the operations of regular programs. You will get some error warnings when you open them. In addition, your computer performance is slowed down. That is why you need to wait for a long time to log onto the Windows all the time. Furthermore, Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E malware makes use of your system vulnerabilities to perform terrific activities. It allows adware, rougeware and other viruses to invade your PC. And it also opens a door to hackers. In consequence, a great deal of confidential privacy will be violated without your awareness. In short, it is not recommended that you keep hazardous Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus on your workstation. We provide detailed and professional removal guide below. Please take it step by step.
Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus is a stubborn and destructive Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus attacks random Operating System furtively and secretly.
3. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus changes system settings and disables key programs.
4. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus creates a backdoor to help web criminals gather sensitive data.
5. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus drops many other harmful adware, hijackers, rogueware, etc.
6. Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus messes up the system and slows up the computer performance.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:Win32/Nitol.E virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.