JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP is a type of Trojan horse that is able to damage computers seriously. Commonly, this kind of Trojan virus is spread by some illegal websites, malicious attachments and other insecure resources. Luckily, JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus can be detected by several popular antivirus programs. So you should be much careful of your activities on the Internet. As soon as JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP infection accesses your computer, you have to deal with a great many system troubles. First of all, this dangerous and malicious parasite makes some modifications to your system settings including DNS and LAN. In consequence, your computer can’t connect to the Internet as normal. In addition, JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus can change some system files. Every time you operate several programs, you get some error warnings. Sometimes, your machine shuts down automatically. And you have to wait for a long time to enter your Windows operating system. The worst case is that JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus utilizes many loopholes and vulnerabilities of your operating system to open a backdoor. As a result, a number of remote hackers gain access to your PC and carry out illegal activities. Your bank account information, credit card data and your email username will be violated without your awareness. It is reported that removing JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus completely is not easy. You have to spend much time and effort to delete all infected files from your system. Hence, we suggest that you follow some particular steps below to eliminate JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus completely.
JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus attacks random Operating System stealthily.
3. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus could disable certain important system applications.
4. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus comes with additional risky PC viruses like spyware.
6. JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus slows down your PC performance and messes up the system.
How to Remove JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: JS:Trojan.Clicker.NBP virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.