It is known that PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA is considered as an extremely hazardous Trojan virus. Frequently, it is installed together with the majority of unverified applications that you can download from the network freely. Besides, cyber hackers often embed some insecure threats into a lot of unknown websites. If you visit some unauthorized websites, your computer encounters PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus possibly. And you should be careful of a number of spam email attachments from strangers because these attachments could contain PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus. As soon as this Trojan virus breaks into your Windows operating system, it causes a lot of knotty computer problems. A bunch of unwanted programs and files are injected into your PC without your permission. That is, PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus can take up a great amount of your system resources. Then there is no enough room on CPU and RAM to operate system programs. In addition, the Internet connection will be disconnected from time to time when you work on the contaminated Windows. And it is upset that you can’t even uninstall all unwanted add-ons from your workstation. If you want to regain a normal and safe operating system, you have to remove PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus at first. But it is reported that this pesky Trojan virus is able to bypass the removal of various antivirus programs though it can be picked out. Hence, we suggest that you delete PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus from your Windows manually.
PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus stealthily attacks random system in some deceptive ways.
3. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus disables applications like installed antivirus and Task Manager.
4. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus creates a backdoor and steals sensitive information for the remote servers.
5. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus introduces many other risky computer viruses to cause further damage.
6. PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus messes up the system and slows up the computer performance.
How to Remove PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PWS:Win32/Lmir.UA virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.