A great many of victims of Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus say that this kind of hazardous Trojan horse can mess up their Windows operating system seriously. This dangerous Trojan virus can be detected by some popular antivirus software. However, removing Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F Trojan virus is very difficult. Security experts claim that this Trojan virus has the capability to update itself and change its location in the operating system repeatedly. After successful infiltration, destructive intruder Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus plays havoc with your protection program silently and furtively. So this Trojan virus can fulfill its vicious tasks in a safe environment. Then a plenty of malicious files are generated by Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F malware on the affected Windows. Consequently, a great amount of system resources are taken up forcefully and your computer performance is made slow and sluggish. Additionally, Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus is capable of vanishing some default system files from your PC. As a result, you can’t open any Windows programs and get error warnings. When you work on the infected desktop, you come across blue screen and computer crash randomly. What is worse, Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus also discloses your secret information to cyber criminals without your authorization. In future, your operating system will get many invasions of different viruses. There is no doubt that you have to get rid of Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F in a professional way.
Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus attacks random Windows system through deceptive ways.
3. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus changes system settings and disables certain applications.
4. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus opens a backdoor to help criminals steal confidential information.
5. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus causes chaos and degrades the PC performance.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan:Win32/Kilim.F virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.