Systweak Toolbar is a browser extension that is added to several browsers. This toolbar is not a virus, but it performs scoundrelly and is classified as a browser hijacker. You’ll be required to install this toolbar onto your computer when you install some free applications. If you deselect the option of Systweak Toolbar, you won’t install the malware into your PC. Besides, some cyber criminals make use of this extension to carry out malicious activities on your computer. Once inside, Systweak Toolbar hijacker modifies your browser settings at first. You default homepage and search engine are both replaced with the domain of this unfamiliar toolbar without your agreement. This browser malware also shows up numerous commercial advertisements which interrupt your Internet experiences. In fact, the usage of Systweak Toolbar is to advertise sponsored websites. Once you accidentally enter these unfamiliar websites, you’ll get the ranking rate of these websites increased. Obviously, it is an unfair way for sponsors to use Systweak Toolbar to get revenue. What is more, this browser extension can track your browsing activities to collect your Internet habits and personal information. Then cyber criminals utilize your information to carry out illegitimate activities online. As you can see, Systweak Toolbar cannot take any value to you. For the sake of protecting your privacy, you should get rid of Systweak Toolbar from your computer at once.
Systweak Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
Systweak Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Systweak Toolbar virus is a foxy and malicious browser hijacker virus.
2. Systweak Toolbar virus adds itself to IE, Firefox and Google Chrome.
3. Systweak Toolbar virus replaces your home page and search engine.
4. Systweak Toolbar virus collects your online habits and violates privacy.
5. Systweak Toolbar virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Systweak Toolbar virus affects the Internet connection seriously.
How to Remove Systweak Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Systweak Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Systweak Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%AppData%Local. Systweak Toolbar.exe
6. Restart your machine
Note: Systweak Toolbar virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.