Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] is a pretty risky Trojan virus that will put your computer in danger. Once this Trojan infection intrudes in your workstation, it injects a lot of insecure codes into your Windows operating system so as to change your computer settings. After taking control of your Windows, Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus begins to carry out malicious activities. Every time you connect to the Internet, this wicked parasite installs a plenty of unwanted and harmful programs from insecure websites onto your PC. These additional programs will make your Windows run slowly because they usually cut down on the available resources of your machine. Besides, Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus will inject a mass of OS infections like malware, adware and ransomware. As a result, your PC will be made worse and weaker. Furthermore, this kind of Trojan virus blocks the Internet connection occasionally. For instance, no matter how many times you connect to the Internet, you fail to open some websites. What is more, Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus affords an opportunity to cyber hackers to enter your machine. Then your personal pictures, important files and other confidential information that you store on system will be stolen by hackers without your awareness. It is no doubt that you must remove Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus from your Windows as fast as you can.
Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus is a risky and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus affects the target computer seriously.
3. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus blocks your antivirus and firewall.
4. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus drops many malicious programs and risky viruses.
6. Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus messes up the system and slows up the PC performance.
How to Remove Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP]
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Win32:FunWeb-J [PUP] virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.