PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A is a dangerous PUP parasite that is classified as a Trojan infection. Remote hackers often put this Trojan virus in some installation packages of freeware. This Trojan virus will be activated during the installation process of the downloaded free application. After penetrating into your PC, PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus adds its vicious codes to your system settings for expanding the risk of infection. Then your system files and programs would be disabled. And this virus disguises as a normal file to protect itself. It is the reason that some antivirus fail to detect PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus. Besides, this virus can inject many malicious programs into your Windows, which slows down your system performance. It could hijack your IE, Firefox and Google Chrome and cause continual redirects. It is reported that PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A Trojan virus can make use of system vulnerabilities to distribute tons of infections to your operating system for further damage. The worst case is that PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus also provides potential attackers with a backdoor. Unfortunately, your confidential information is stolen surreptitiously. Security experts find that removing this Trojan is not easy. This harmful virus can change constantly its positions in your system to bypass the removal of a number of antivirus tools. For the sake of eliminating PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus, it is necessary to delete all infected files. This method sounds complex. We advise you to follow the detailed steps below to get rid of PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus.
PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus can attack random Operating System furtively.
3. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus could block certain important system programs.
4. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus hijacks web browser and misleads users to risky sites.
6. PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: PUP.Optional.NationZoom.A virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.