Trojan.Dorkbot.ED is a Trojan infection that is spread widely in computer world. This Trojan parasite is able to escape from the detections of a variety of popular antivirus programs. Once it sneaks into your computer, Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus intends to interfere with your computer’s work. A lot of executable files are modified by this intruder, which makes a majority of system programs out of order. For example, you will get error messages each time you run some programs. In any case, the occupation of spared system resources happens when Trojan.Dorkbot.ED infection contaminates your Windows system. As a result, the affected Windows operating system runs at a much low speed. Sometimes, your computer gets stuck without any warning when you work on it. Besides, Trojan.Dorkbot.ED malware worsens several functions of your antivirus application, which contributes to the invasion of potential threats. Even, a great amount of remote hackers grab a chance to enter your machine for malicious intentions. In some cases, a great many of victims feel quite powerless in the face of Trojan.Dorkbot.ED. They claim that it is particularly difficult to remove such trickish Trojan virus. As a crafty Trojan horse, it usually enables its files to mask as some normal system files. That is why some antivirus applications fail to pick it up. When you would like to remove Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus successfully, you need to find out all infected files in advance and then delete them. If you want to ask for professional help, you can look at the detailed steps below.
Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus stealthily attacks random system in some deceptive ways.
3. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus disables applications like installed antivirus and Task Manager.
4. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus opens a backdoor to help criminals steal confidential information.
5. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus may download many other harmful computer viruses.
6. Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus messes up the system and slows up the computer performance.
How to Remove Trojan.Dorkbot.ED Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan.Dorkbot.ED
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine
Note: Trojan.Dorkbot.ED virus is rather stubborn and malicious. It requests certain computer skills when you dealing with it in manual way. Any incident action could lead your machine to a more terrible situation.