Win32/SweetIM.C is a spiteful Trojan virus that invades your computer without your awareness. This virus intrudes in the target computer bundled with freeware, shareware and spam e-mail attachments. Once Win32/SweetIM.C virus enters your computer, it will cause continual redirects and show up numerous pop-up ads to interrupt your Internet activities. These pop-ups aim to mislead you into visiting sponsored websites or buying promoted products. Win32/SweetIM.C virus also changes your browser settings so that it is able to take control of your IE, Firefox and Google Chrome easily. As a result, your search results are often redirected to irrelevant websites, which is very irritating. In a word, Win32/SweetIM.C virus is a tool that can help remote hackers make money on the Internet. Apart from messing up your browser, this Trojan virus also affects your system. This virus never damages your PC alone. It means that Win32/SweetIM.C virus will inject other infections like malware, rogueware and spyware into your machine. Unfortunately, your computer will be made chaotic and vulnerable. In addition, Win32/SweetIM.C virus installs a bunch of rogue programs and unwanted add-ons to occupy the space of your computer disks. It is no wonder that some computer programs are inactive and disabled. What’s worse, your computer resources and your privacy will be stolen by Win32/SweetIM.C virus. It is clear that this Trojan virus must be removed from your PC without any delay.
Win32/SweetIM.C virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32/SweetIM.C virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Win32/SweetIM.C virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Win32/SweetIM.C virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Win32/SweetIM.C virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Win32/SweetIM.C virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. Win32/SweetIM.C virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove Win32/SweetIM.C Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32/SweetIM.C virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32/SweetIM.C
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine