Ad-emea.doubleclick.net is a fake website which pretends to provide people with advanced advertising skills. However, this unknown program will cause lots of chaos and inconveniences to the affected computer. It has the ability to attack all web browsers including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus generates lots of pop-ups on the screen to induce people into clicking them and purchasing promoted products, programs, and services. But you should be aware that the offered links on those pop-up sites could contain unknown PC parasites like Trojans, spyware, rogueware and malware. Under such circumstance, your workstation will be definitely messed up and destroyed. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net pop-up virus could change your browser settings so as to take over your web browser. It would inject many unwanted sites to your bookmarks. On the other hand, Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus can embed lots of files to the system. It makes itself activated on system boot-up and eats up high system resources to slow up the Internet connection. What’s worse, this pesky pop-up virus keeps record of your keystrokes and web browsing activities to gather your crucial information. The collected data will be used by web criminals to carry out more illegal activities. Thus, it is highly advised to remove Ad-emea.doubleclick.net pop-up virus.
Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus is a stubborn and malicious adware virus.
2. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus changes system settings and browser settings.
3. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus generates numerous pop-ups frequently.
4. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus collects your sensitive information.
5. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus slows down your PC performance.
How to Remove Ad-emea.doubleclick.net Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Ad-emea.doubleclick.net virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Ad-emea.doubleclick.net
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine