Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A is a foxy and dangerous Trojan virus which has the capability to do a lot of harm to the affected machine and cause a great amount of loss to the victim. Generally speaking, this malicious virus hides in some pornographic websites, unverified free downloads, and junk e-mail attachments. If you do not pay enough attention to the online activities, Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus will take chance to attack your Operating System. Made with high tech, this pesky Trojan horse is able to bypass the installed security programs and infiltrate deep into your workstation. After then, you’ll have to deal with a lot of troubles. For example, you’ll suffer from much poor PC performance. That is because Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus can eat up most of the system resources and CPU usage when running in the background. To do this, it drops many harmful files to the system including the Windows registry. It executes itself on Windows start-up to perform evil activities. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus can disable your antivirus software on the other hand. In such case, your machine will become much assailable to be affected by additional risky viruses like worms, spyware, adware and rogueware. As a result, your machine will be messed up and greatly destroyed. Furthermore, Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus could change or delete some system files. Then you could be unable to execute some applications, the desktop icons could disappear sometimes, and the Internet connection would shut down suddenly. Worst still, Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus steals your sensitive information that is saved on the Windows. The collected data will be put into illegal use. If you find no ways to completely remove Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus, you can take the following post to do it.
Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus is a dangerous and malicious Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus stealthily gets into the target computer.
3. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus disables antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus will download harmful adware, spyware and malware.
6. Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus slows down your PC performance and even makes the system freeze.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:Win32/Wysotot.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine