There is a newly-released Trojan virus called Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F that is discovered by some popular antivirus programs. Your computer possibly gets infected with this virus when you download insecure software or files from hacked websites or open spam email attachments. Once inside, Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F Trojan infection embeds its malicious codes into your computer to perform its vicious plan. And your system settings will be changed without your permission. Sometimes it alters the properties of some computer programs so that you cannot utilize these programs. Besides, Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus never stops spreading additional viruses such as spyware or malware to your computer, which will add difficulties to the removal job. The space of your computer disks will become smaller and smaller than before. In consequence, your computer performs weirdly and dully. When you are playing games online happily, your computer shows a blue screen or shuts down sometimes. Occasionally you even fail to start your Windows. Judging from series of performances of your machine, your PC is damaged badly by Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus. The worst situation is that this pest is capable of keeping watch on your movements on the compromised computer. So this Trojan virus can collect your confidential information and transfer it to remote servers. Unfortunately, your information will be utilized to carry out illegal activities. Without hesitation, it’s necessary for you to get rid of Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus quickly and completely once it is detected on your machine.
Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus could disable some system applications especially the antivirus.
3. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus creates a convenient door in the system stealthily.
4. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus may download many other harmful viruses.
6. Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus slows down your PC performance and messes up the PC.
How to Remove Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Backdoor:Win32/Fexel.F
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine