BetterSurf is reported as a malicious adware which attacks all Internet browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. This unwanted program has the ability to generate many ads especially when you are visiting shopping sites. Many victims complain that various coupons, deals and discounts appear on the screen wherever the mouse locates. That is, BetterSurf adware can add in-text ads to your visiting sites. In such case, you’ll be unable to work as normal. Besides, your workstation could be attacked by additional risky viruses or malware if you mistakenly click any of the pop-ups. In some cases, you are forced to use or even pay for promoted products or services. Furthermore, BetterSurf malware eats up a lot of system resources when running in the background. It slows down the computer performance greatly while you have to wait for much time to launch the machine, execute applications and connect to the Internet. BetterSurf adware can drop new files to the Windows registry and other system parts on the other hand. Then it activates itself automatically on system boot-up. Worst still, this baleful browser hijacker, acting like some other malicious adware including Better Buysadware and Better Deals adware, keeps record of your online activities to collect your login account user names, passwords and credit card details. BetterSurf adware will send the collected data to the remote servers for more illicit use. Thus, the earlier you remove BetterSurf adware, the better it will be.
BetterSurf virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. BetterSurf virus is a risky and foxy adware virus.
2. BetterSurf virus attacks IE, Firefox and Google Chrome, etc.
3. BetterSurf virus displays numerous and various advertisements.
4. BetterSurf virus steals important information for web criminals.
5. BetterSurf virus may introduce spyware, rogueware and malware, etc.
6. BetterSurf virus slows up the whole system performance seriously.
How to Remove BetterSurf Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of BetterSurf virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end BetterSurf process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\vir-help.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine