Windows Cleaning Toolkit is a foxy program which disguises as a legit and helpful antivirus tool. This nasty rogueware has been spread wildly via the network. Usually, your machine will be caught by such malicious rogueware when you accidentally or carelessly download contaminated free programs, visit porno websites, or open spam e-mail attachments, and so on. Your workstation will be messed up once Windows Cleaning Toolkit rogueware enters inside successfully. First of all, this pesky antivirus virus adds boot-up entries to the Windows registry. By doing so, it runs in the background automatically whenever the machine is launched. Besides, Windows Cleaning Toolkit malware could change the computer security settings so as to disable the installed real security software. Then it pretends to run a scan to your whole system. You’ll receive tons of fake security warnings after a while. Meanwhile, Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus claims that you’d better pay for its full version which is able to remove all detected threats. However, this message is fake. Once you login your bank account and buy the so-called registered antivirus, your important information will be collected and sent to the distant hackers. In such case, you’ll be confronted with more troubles and loss. Hence, it is wise to remove Windows Cleaning Toolkit rogue antivirus as fast as you can.
Windows Cleaning Toolkit Virus Screenshot:
Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus is a dangerous and foxy rogue antivirus virus.
2. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus can attack your machine without your awareness.
3. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus could block the working of your security software.
4. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus scans the system and displays false warnings.
5. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus may introduce other PC viruses and violates privacy.
6. Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus induces you to buy fake registered antivirus.
How to Remove Windows Cleaning Toolkit Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Windows Cleaning Toolkit virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Windows Cleaning
Toolkit process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%UserProfile%\Start Menu\ Windows Cleaning Toolkit\Help.lnk
6. Restart your machine