PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer is defined as an unwanted application or Trojan virus. Once this Trojan virus infiltrates into your computer, it can install additional extensions and unwanted programs onto your computer. You should beware of these add-ons, because they are potential risk to your machine. Besides, PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus always interrupts your Internet activities by generating tons of pop-up advertisements. It is no wonder that your computer screen is full of junk messages such as coupons, insecure links and so on. Constantly, PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus is designed by hackers for advertising sponsored websites. When you make searches online, this program redirects your search results to other irrelevant websites. Doubtless, your Internet experiences will become miserable. Generally speaking, PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus is distributed via freeware or shareware that you download from some unknown websites. Furthermore, it can eat up high system resources and affect the computer performance greatly. On the other hand, this unknown program could endanger your privacy. It could trace your online activities and keystrokes to gather your sensitive information. You should be aware that the collected data could be used for illegal purposes. All in all, when you find that PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus exists in your system, you should remove it quickly.
PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus is a dangerous and foxy Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus can attack random Operating System furtively and secretly.
3. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus could hijack the web browser and cause chaos and inconveniences.
6. PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.TubeDimmer
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine