Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus which has the capability to cause a ton of damage to the affected Operating System. Web criminals always spread the harmful codes of this nasty Trojan virus to some pornographic websites, unverified free download icons or programs, and spam e-mail attachments, and so on. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus will start to carry out many evil activities once it accesses the target PC successfully. It can spread its vicious scripts or clones to some major system parts like Windows registry, security settings and Task Manager Settings. As a result, Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus runs at the back every time the machine is launched. Besides, it disables the installed security programs so as to stay long in the Windows. Meanwhile, you’ll find it hard to execute some applications. Even, some programs stop working suddenly. In addition, Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus will take up a lot of system resources and CPU usage, which leads to the much slow PC performance. Furthermore, this pesky Trojan virus can make use of your system vulnerabilities to download many other risky viruses like adware, browser hijackers, spyware and malware. Under such circumstance, you’ll encounter chaotic computer environment. Numerous ads will be showed up on the desktop while the visits would be redirected to suspicious commercial websites. What’s worse, Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus will trace your keystrokes to collect your important information. Thus, it is highly advised to remove this annoying and dangerous Trojan virus to prevent great damage and loss. The following post will do you a favor.
Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus is a hazardous and foxy Trojan virus.
2. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause many vulnerabilities.
4. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus downloads malicious spyware, rogueware and browser hijackers, etc.
6. Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus degrades the whole Operating System seriously.
How to Remove Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan Horse Dropper generic8.CKIV virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan Horse Dropper
generic8.CKIV process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine