TR/Patched.Ren.Gen is detected as a Trojan horse which is able to carry out many harmful activities on the compromised Windows System. Usually, this pesky virus will get inside your machine when you accidentally click unverified icons or links, visit pornographic websites or open junk e-mail attachments, and so forth. After intrusion, TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus spreads its vicious files to many system parts so as to take over the whole system. It can run in the background once the Windows is started up. Besides, this pest could disable or even block the installed antivirus or anti-spyware. As a consequence, TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus performs whatever actions as it likes. In addition, it could change the desktop icons to mislead you to some suspicious websites that could automatically download useless programs. In such case, your workstation will be messed up totally and the PC performance will be made much poor. Furthermore, TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus can create a convenient door in the system to help the cyber criminals to remotely enter the system. Then additional risky viruses like adware, spyware and malware will be dropped while your important information that is stored on the PC will be stolen. That will be great damage and loss for you. Thus, we provide effective and professional removal guide below to help you completely get rid of TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus. Please take it manually.
TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus is a tricky and risky Trojan virus.
2. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus stealthily affects the target computer.
3. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus disables the installed antivirus software.
4. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus helps the remote servers steal personal information.
5. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus introduces many harmful programs and viruses.
6. TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus messes up the PC and slows down the system.
How to Remove TR/Patched.Ren.Gen Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of TR/Patched.Ren.Gen virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TR/Patched.Ren.Gen
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine