PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv is a hazardous Trojan virus which has the ability to bypass the installed security programs and infiltrate the target Windows system. Cyber criminals distribute the malicious scripts of PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus to some unverified links or icons, pornographic websites, and junk e-mail attachments, and so on. Hence, your machine will be affected by this risky virus once you do not pay enough attention during online activities. Once it intrudes in your workstation successfully, PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus will try hard to carry out as many evil activities as possible. For instance, it affects the Windows registry settings seriously so that it can run automatically every time the PC is launched. Besides, PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus may disable your antivirus software so as to stay long in the affected system. After then, it will send bogus emails which state that you have got a reward or prize for some activities. If you click them and log in your accounts, your Pc would get additional dangerous infections while your personal information could be collected and sent away to the third party hackers. Then you’ll encounter more and greater loss. Thus, it is important and urgent to remove PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus. The following post will do you a favor.
PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus could affect your system settings greatly.
3. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus blocks your antivirus and firewall to cause more vulnerabilities.
4. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus introduces other computer viruses.
6. PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus slows down your PC performance and bombards popups.
How to Remove PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PSW.Win32.Fareit.acqv
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine