PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A is defined as a Trojan virus which is able to cause a lot of troubles and damage to the infected Windows System. Furtively and secretly, this unwanted program infiltrates into your workstation through porno websites, unverified shared programs and spam e-mail attachments, and so forth. Once PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus accomplishes its intrusion into your PC, it will perform many harmful activities. First of all, it injects a lot of evil files or codes to some important system parts including Windows registry, security settings and Task Manager Settings, and so on. In such case, PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus will run in the background each time the workstation is launched. Besides, your installed antivirus tools will not be able to well protect the PC and completely delete PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus as well. In addition, your applications would shut down sometimes without any notification. Furthermore, this risky Trojan virus could change your browser settings so as to cause frequent redirects of your visits to some commercial websites. That is, you’ll hardly get to the needed pages to get informative information. Even, PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus may introduce additional harmful viruses to further damage your PC. What’s worse, it gathers your login account details and credit card data for the distant hackers. The collected information will be put into illegal use. Thus, it is urgent to remove PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus to prevent great damage and loss. The following post will do you a favor.
PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus is a dangerous and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus could cause a lot of damage to the compromised OS.
3. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus may disable the installed security programs to stay long in the PC.
4. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus will hijack the web browser and cause a lot of chaos.
5. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus would download many other harmful PC viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus degrades the PC performance and violates your privacy.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.InstallIQ.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine