Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B is a notorious Trojan virus which causes great damage to the affected Operating System. It is reported that this dangerous PC virus always penetrates into the target computer in ways of pornographic websites, unverified downloads, contaminated links or icons and spam email attachments, and so on. Once Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus is successfully installed into your machine, it will perform many harmful activities. Even, your workstation could be made crash suddenly. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus can replicate itself and distribute to many parts of your Windows especially Disk C. In consequence, the whole OS will be put under the control of Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus. In some cases, this annoying virus would change or delete some system parts. After then, some related programs cannot be executed as normal. Even, the system freezes up or crashes without any notification. Besides, Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B occupies lots of system resources and affects the computer performance greatly. In addition, you’ll receive lots of pop-up ads or windows on the desktop once you start the machine. As more and more system vulnerabilities are created, Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus downloads many other hazardous threats like spyware, rogueware and even ransomware. Under such circumstance, your PC will be definitely destroyed. Worse still, your privacy will be violated for Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus can manipulate your keystrokes and online activities. Therefore, it is urgent and important to remove Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus to prevent great damage and loss.
Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus is a foxy and destructive Trojan virus.
2. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus attacks random Operating System furtively and secretly.
3. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus disables some major applications like antivirus software.
4. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus helps the distant hackers steal the victim’s personal data.
5. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus can download spyware, rogueware and ransomware.
6. Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus affects the PC performance and messes up the system.
How to Remove Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Trojan:VBS/Crypter.B
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorUser” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegistryTools” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine