4Loot Toolbar is a malicious program which is regarded as a baleful browser hijacker. This annoying browser hijacker mainly attacks some famous web browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Normally, 4Loot Toolbar browser hijacker gets into the target computer in ways of unauthorized free programs, insecure websites, and spam e-mail attachments. Once this pesky program infiltrates your workstation successfully, it will try hard to perform as many harmful activities as possible. To begin with, 4Loot Toolbar malware could add boot-up files to the system registry. Besides, it will change some browser settings without seeking for your consent. As a consequence, your web browser, home page, and search engine will be put under the control of 4Loot Toolbar hijacker. When you do the search with certain unfamiliar website like 4loot.com, you should not feel surprised at lots of sponsored links. In addition, you will be always forced to visit some irrelevant web pages when clicking the search results, opening new tabs or even typing in correct domains. Meanwhile, a lot of advertisements will fill up your screen when you are visiting a certain site. Those inconveniences are caused by 4Loot Toolbar browser hijacker which should be immediately removed. On the other hand, this baleful browser hijacker can eat up most of the system resources and slows up the whole system performance especially the Internet connection. The worst is that 4Loot Toolbar hijacker monitors your online activities and collects your confidential information for illegal purposes. That will be great loss for you. Thus, it’s wise to remove 4Loot Toolbar browser hijacker ASAP.
4Loot Toolbar Virus Screenshot:
4Loot Toolbar virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. 4Loot Toolbar virus is a dangerous and stubborn browser hijacker virus.
2. 4Loot Toolbar virus adds itself to all web browsers stealthily and secretly.
3. 4Loot Toolbar virus changes default home page and search provider to unknown sites.
4. 4Loot Toolbar virus causes frequent redirects and messes up the web browser.
5. 4Loot Toolbar virus may come with additional viruses like spyware.
6. 4Loot Toolbar virus steals personal information and affects the PC performance.
How to Remove 4Loot Toolbar Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of 4Loot Toolbar virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end 4Loot Toolbar process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ 4Loot Toolbar
6. Restart your machine