Coupon Locker is classified as a malicious adware which will mess up the affected system and the victim’s life. This unfamiliar program pretends to help you save time and money during your shopping activities. However, Coupon Locker adware will constantly display numerous and various ads on the screen during your online actions especially when you are visiting shopping sites like Best Buy, Zappos and eBay, etc. Meanwhile, this pest affects your PC performance seriously by taking up high system resources. Coupon Locker malware can inject lots of useless files to the infected system. Besides, it could connect to the Internet automatically and download files to do instant update, which leads to much complex removal job of Coupon Locker adware. By modifying the browser settings, this baleful adware is able to attack all Internet browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. That is, you’ll get various pop-ups no matter which web browser you use. On the other hand, Coupon Locker adware can monitor your web browsing activities and collect your personal information for the remote servers. The collected data will be put into unknown use. Hence, it is highly advised to completely remove Coupon Locker malware as well as its components once you find it. We provide detailed and professional guide below. Please take it manually.
Coupon Locker Virus Screenshot:
Coupon Locker virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Coupon Locker virus is a harmful and foxy adware virus.
2. Coupon Locker virus gets into your PC through unverified free programs.
3. Coupon Locker virus injects malicious add-ons, plug-ins and toolbar to the web browser.
4. Coupon Locker virus shows up annoying coupons, discounts and deals.
5. Coupon Locker virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Coupon Locker virus affects the PC performance and collects important information.
How to Remove Coupon Locker Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Coupon Locker virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Coupon Locker
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%AppData%Local. Coupon Locker.exe
6. Restart your machine