Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] belongs to the malicious Trojan family which will cause a lot of troubles and damage on the infected Windows System. This harmful virus is able to intrude into your workstation through spam e-mail attachments, pornographic websites, and unverified shared programs. Once Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus gets into your PC successfully, it will distribute its vicious codes to affect some important system files or folders. As a consequence, this pest activates itself every time the system is booted p. Besides, the installed security tools could be disabled. In addition, some applications could stop working sometimes. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus will even show up a large number of ads on the desktop randomly. If you accidentally click any of the pop-ups, your machine could be attacked by many other risky viruses like spyware, rogueware, and malware. In such case, your workstation will be definitely destroyed. Furthermore, Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus can even create a backdoor in the system so as to help the web criminals to enter the system. Then your private data will be put into risk. Evil hackers will steal your user names, passwords, and credit card details for illegal purposes. Thus, it is necessary and urgent to remove Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus to prevent great damage and loss. You can take the following professional stops.
Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus is a risky and stubborn Trojan virus.
2. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus can stealthily attack random Operating System.
3. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus could disable the installed security programs.
4. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus collects personal data for the distant hackers.
5. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus would change browser settings and generate numerous ads.
6. Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus slows down your PC performance and introduces additional viruses.
How to Remove Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Win32: Adware-AQG [PUP] virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Win32: Adware-AQG
[PUP] process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\system “ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine