TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D is considered to be an extremely horrible Trojan virus that is widely distributed in computer world. Some famous antivirus applications can detect this stubborn Trojan virus but cannot remove it completely. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus can take advantage of your system loopholes and infect your PC. Web criminals hides this Trojan in uncertified websites and some free applications. Hence to avoid the infection of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus, you should keep far away from unsafe online resources. This virus will damage your computer badly once it gets inside. Firstly, it is able to install some additional programs that contain malware, worms and other viruses to corrupt your computer. Gradually, your computer will run slowly and weirdly. Besides, TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D malware could shut down your computer suddenly when you are working on your PC. Sometimes you fail to login your Windows but just see a blue screen. The worst situation is that this Trojan infection would open a backdoor to remote hackers. In consequence, your important information will be put into risk. It is suggested that you should remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus from your machine as fast as you can. The following post provides detailed and effective guide to help you completely get rid of this irritating and destructive virus.
TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus is a risky and foxy Trojan virus.
2. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus could affect many major system settings or files.
3. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus would disable the installed security programs.
4. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus steals important data for the distant hackers.
5. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus downloads spyware, rogueware and malware.
6. TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus messes up the PC and degrades the computer performance.
How to Remove TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end TrojanDownloader:Win32/Brantall.D
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableTaskMgr” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine