Facebook Stalker is reported as a malicious and unwanted program which will cause a lot of advertisements on the screen in reality. It is called an adware by security experts. Created with advanced and tricky skill, this nasty adware is able to bypass the installed antivirus software and firewall to enter inside your workstation. Facebook Stalker adware is usually distributed through unknown websites, spam e-mail attachments, and unverified free downloads, and so on. After intrusion, Facebook Stalker adware virus starts to carry out as many harmful activities as possible. To begin with, it adds new entries to the Windows registry. By doing so, it executes itself every time you launch the machine. Besides, this pest disguises as a legitimate system process and escapes from the detection of your security tools. Facebook Stalker malware would change your system settings and even browser settings. When you login the social networking accounts like Facebook or Twitter, tons of ads will be displayed on the desktop. Meanwhile, additional threats like useless programs will be downloaded into your machine automatically. Facebook Stalker adware will record your account login details to send junk e-mails to your friends. By doing so, it will spread itself to many other computers. Even, other personal information especially the credit card data will be gathered for illegal purposes. In such case, you’ll encounter greater loss. Thus, to avoid unwanted damage and loss, it is highly advised to remove Facebook Stalker adware as long as you find it.
Facebook Stalker virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Facebook Stalker virus is a dangerous and foxy adware virus.
2. Facebook Stalker virus adds boot-up files to the Windows registry.
3. Facebook Stalker virus could collect your SNS account data to send spam emails.
4. Facebook Stalker virus shows up a ton of various promoted advertisements.
5. Facebook Stalker virus may introduce other computer viruses.
6. Facebook Stalker virus slows up the PC performance and steals sensitive information.
How to Remove Facebook Stalker Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Facebook Stalker virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time
to open Windows Task Manager and end Facebook Stalker process. Del
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\jedi.exe
5. Delete the following and related system files.
%documents and settings %\ all users\ Facebook Stalker
6. Restart your machine