Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw is defined as a very dangerous Trojan horse which has the ability to destroy the affected computer and steal the victim’s personal information. Actually, this annoying program mainly attacks those who use Skype application. Hence, you’d better pay enough attention to certain instant messages or unknown email attachments. Once Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus intrudes in your machine successfully, it will drop harmful files or scripts to the system. It can affect the Windows registry so as to activate itself on system boot-up. Besides, it could change some security settings to ensure its long stay in the affected Windows. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus can record your keystrokes and collect your Skype account user name and passwords. Then it will send junk emails to your friends so that it will be spread to many machines and carry out lots of evil activities. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus makes a convenient door in the system at the same time. Web criminals take advantage of the system loopholes to enter the Windows system and steal valuable information and important personal files. Under such circumstance, you’ll face much loss. On the other hand, Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus takes up most of the system resources and slows down the whole system performance. Even, blue screen of death appears sometimes. Thus, we provide professional and effective guide below to help you get rid of Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus and well protect the PC.
Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus is a deceptive and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus could block the installed antivirus software and cause more loopholes.
3. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus will create a backdoor in the system to help web criminals enter the PC.
4. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus steals important information for illegal purposes.
5. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus would download many other harmful viruses.
6. Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus degrades the computer performance greatly.
How to Remove Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end Backdoor.SkypeCaphaw
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine