PUP.Optional.Freemium.A is defined as a much dangerous Trojan virus that will mess up and even destroy the infected Windows System if not deleted in time. In order to gather illegal profits and steal personal user information, web criminals distribute the malicious scripts of PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus to some porn web pages, junk e-mail attachments, and unknown shared resources, etc. Once you accidentally click those links, your machine will be caught by this risky virus. After successful invasion, PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus will try hard to perform as many harmful activities as possible. For example, it changes the Windows registry settings without asking for any permission and approval. After then, it will be able to execute itself on Windows boot-up. Besides, PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus could even disable the installed antivirus software. In such case, your security programs will be unable to well protect your PC while harmful PC parasites would take chance to enter and destroy your system. In addition, PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus hijacks your web browser like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. It will cause frequent redirects of your visits to unwanted and suspicious web pages. Meanwhile, you’ll face numerous pop-up ads, coupons and deals during online activities. As a result, you’ll not be capable of working as normal. Furthermore, the PC performance will become much poorer than before. Even, the Internet connection shuts down sometimes. Worst still, PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus will monitor your web browsing activities and keystrokes to collect your sensitive information. The collected data will be put into illegal use. Thus, it is urgent to remove PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus as fast as possible.
PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus drops many malicious files to the system and messes up the PC.
3. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus could block the installed security programs and cause lots of vulnerabilities.
4. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus would hijacker web browser and trace online activities.
5. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus may allow many other harmful PC parasites to enter and cause further damage.
6. PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus affects the PC performance greatly and violates your privacy.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.Freemium.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.Freemium.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.Freemium.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine