PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A can be regarded as a Trojan virus which is also called a PUP. Usually, your machine will be affected by this unwanted program when you visit pornographic websites, download unverified programs or open spam e-mail attachments, and so on. Web criminals always make use of those platforms to drop harmful PC viruses like PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus. Once this nasty Trojan virus gets into your workstation successfully, you’ll encounter a lot of troubles and chaos. First of all, this pesky program adds vicious files to the system registry so as to make sure its automatic activation on Windows boot-up. Besides, PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus could change the computer security settings. As a result, the installed antivirus software will be disabled while more PC threats will take chance to attack your Operating System. Furthermore, this baleful Trojan virus will modify your default browser settings and hijack the web browser. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A malware could change your homepage to random unfamiliar website, redirect your visits to commercial pages, and generate numerous advertisements. Meanwhile, your PC performance will be made much poor. You’ll have to wait for a long time to execute applications, launch the desktop and connect to the Internet. Worst still, PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus monitors your online activities to gather your sensitive information. The collected data will be sent to the distant hackers for illegal purposes. Thus, it is urgent to remove PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus as soon as possible.
PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus will do much harm to the infected computer:
1. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus is a stubborn and dangerous Trojan virus.
2. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus can stealthily intrude in the target computer.
3. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus could disable the installed antivirus tools.
4. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus would hijack the web browser and cause chaos.
5. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus may introduce many other harmful viruses.
6. PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus degrades the PC performance and violates the privacy.
How to Remove PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A Virus from your PC?
Option two- you can finish the removal job of PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A virus manually.
1. Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 Key before Windows launches. Use the arrow keys to select the "Safe Mode with Networking" option, and then hit ENTER Key to continue.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+
at the same time to open Windows Task Manager and end PUP.Optional.SearchGolTB.A
3. Go to Computer Control Panel from Start menu and open Folder Options. Click View and then tick “Show hidden files and folders” and uncheck “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)”. Press OK.
4. Press Windows+R together to start your registry. Delete the following registry files.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System “DisableRegedit” = 0
5. Delete the following and related system files.
6. Restart your machine